Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
They also stated that as the pioneer of Chinese gaming phones, Black Shark always pays attention to the performance of mobile phones and insists on using the flagship SOC for all products. Instead, the “killer” battery feature for the Black Shark 4 comes via charging.
It is a good gaming phone for those who want to save money, but if you really want the highest gaming power currently available, you should, for example, go for the Asus ROG Phone 5 or the Lenovo Legion Phone Duel 2. Xiaomi has successfully developed its gaming smartphone further with the Black Shark 4 and delivers a good gamer phone in a comparatively discreet design. Warming is on the usual level for high-performance smartphones and should hardly cause any problems under everyday conditions. However, the image becomes a bit pixelated in only one lux of brightness, but colors and the image content can still be recognized in general. The images never wowed me, but they never disappointed me either.
- You can unbrick any phone, install custom ROM or fix any software error with a stock ROM flash file.
- To exit the download mode on your Xiaomi Black Shark 4 press and hold Volume Down and Power until your phone restarts.
- But if you’re a left-handed user, you’ll have to stretch your left index finger a little more to get a complete, working scan.
- Firmware is also a type of software, it helps the computer hardware to run any applications.
Using the proprietary USB-A to USB-C cable and charging adapter, the 4 Pro can charge from 0% to 100% in a frighteningly-fast 20 minutes. It’s not reflex-inducing hot, but enough to make you think twice about using the phone while plugged in. Software features like that and more are prevalent throughout JoyUI 12, Black Shark’s skin over Android 11. From the live wallpapers to the various in-game enhancements, there is a multitude of settings to play with on the device. While I’m more in favor of minimalism and burdenless user experiences, gamers may appreciate what JoyUI has to offer. Given its heavy-layered approach to Android, don’t expect the Black Shark 4 Pro to be the fastest with software updates. The review unit that I’ve firmware been using is still on Android 11 and the December security patch.
And anytime if you face this issue, just follow the above steps, and I am 100% sure you will be able to fix this issue. If you are facing slow internet speed using wifi, then you can follow the below steps to solve this problem.
- The Black Shark 4 comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
- The Black Shark 4 Pro is also the world’s first-ever smartphone to run a solid-state drive.
- In the test box, they’ve included a case as well which covers most of the phone’s rear but has a few cutouts, which I assume are for improved heat dissipation.
- There’s no shortage of choice when it comes to alternatives in this niche.
- It starts at a relatively affordable S$790 for the 8GB/128GB version.
It is accompanied by an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens and a 5MP macro lens. At the front, we get a 20MP module for selfies and video calls. Lastly, connectivity options on the Black Shark 4 and Black Shark 4 Pro include Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, and a 3.5mm audio jack. The top hardware also deserves an excellent operating system.